HISTORICAL TRIANGLE — Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer announced several leasing transactions that have recently closed in the Greater Williamsburg area.
The following were reported by Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer:
- BASES of Virginia, an authorized manufacturer of working samples of Valpar components, has renewed its lease for its 5,000 square foot industrial space located at 106 Greene Drive in Yorktown.
- The Toano Auto Clinic, a full-service automotive preventative maintenance and repair center, has renewed its lease for its 3,500 square foot space located at 251 boul. in James City County.
- Industry Lift, a public benefit company dedicated to providing the platform, people and resources needed to elevate industries to new heights, has renewed its lease for its 2,059 square foot office space located at 5208 Monticello Ave. in Williamsburg.
- Williamsburg Winery Ltd. renewed its lease for its tasting room, located at 427 W. Duke of Gloucester St. in Merchants Square, Williamsburg.
- Cale Management, Inc., a full-service real estate firm specializing in property management and development, has renewed its lease for 1,224 square feet of office space in the Busch Corporate Center, located at 295 McLaws Circle in Williamsburg.
For more information on Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer, please visit his website.